What is vacuum cooking?
- Save energy by 50%
- Food is kept fresh up to 5 times longer
- Moist, tender and tasty food
- The healthiest way to cook
- It generates vacuum but NOT pressure (absolutely safe!)
- The lid can be open anytime during the cooking
IH Vacuum Pot is an inventive way of cooking. It generates a vacuum after cooking. The vacuum status allows heat to retain and also allows food ingredients to release their full taste.
Food is preserved fresher and longer inside the airtight pot by utilising the innovative automatic vacuum function.
Visibility through the self-standing, tempered glass lid, easily opened anytime during cooking.
Fast heat conductive die-cast aluminium body. Hard anodised for non-corrosive and non-reactive features. Natural and with no harmful chemicals, it provides excellent non-stick function and is extremely easy to clean.
Vacuum Cooking Instruction
Lock the handles. Cook the contents until the vacuum control valve is vibrating and steam is escaping from the valve. Now switch the heat off and the pot becomes vacuum sealed. It will remain cooking for up to 60 minutes.
Compatible with all heat sources including gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
|Glass lid||24cm vacuum and anti-overflow glass lid|
|Body dimensions||Diameter inner/outer 222.5/258mm, width 379mm with handles, height 133mm|
|Weight||About 1.7kg without lid|
|Body material||STS430 Stainless Steel|
|Interior||304 Stainless Steel|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
Internal and external certifications
- Diamond DNC coating tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation test result
- Heavy metal test result
- PFOA test result (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.