- 250g spaghetti
- 10 shrimps
- 5g coriander(chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10g garlic (sliced)
- 50g mushrooms (sliced, dry sautéed)
- 5g minced chillies
- Salt (to taste)
- Chicken powder (to taste)
- Black pepper powder (to taste)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in oil and a dash of salt. Place spaghetti into the water and cook until al dente. Drain the spaghetti, then soak it in cold water; set aside.
- Add olive oil into the Buffalo Pro Chef Plus, select the “Stir Fry” function and tilt the pot. Add in ingredient B and sauté till fragrant. Then add in the shrimps and continue frying.
- Add in spaghetti and seasonings, then tilt the pot and stir evenly. Lastly, serve with coriander.
Get your Buffalo Pro Chef Plus HERE: