Pineapple Fish Curry (With cooking video)
- Fish - 600g
- Pineapple cubes - 100g
- Coconut milk - 100ml
- Water - 100ml
- Lemon grass - 1 stalk
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
- Red chilli - 1
- Fish curry paste - 3 tbsp
- Clean fish and pat dry. Pour adequate oil into double pan and heat up.
- Put in fish, close lid, use medium hear and fry for about 5 minutes
- Flip over and continue frying for about 4 minutes. Dish out onto a plate.
- Sauté lemon grass, curry leaves and red chilli.
- Add in 3 tbsp curry fish paste, mix well.
- Add in water and coconut milk, bring to boil
- Add in pineapple cubes, mix well
- Pour sauce over fish and ready to serve.
Get your Happycall Double Pan here!