- Flat Noodle (For Stir-fry purpose) - 500g
- Bean Sprout - 200g
- Chinese Sausage - 1 stick (Sliced)
- Garlic - 2 cloves (Chopped)
- Chives - chopped to 2 cm length
- Prawns - 3 to 4
- Sesame Oil - 1/2 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Dark Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all seasonings in a small bowl.
- Add oil in inner pot.
- Put in Chinese sausages and garlic.
- Set "Stir-fry" to 20 minutes. Press start and tilt to a side.
- After 3 minutes, add in flat noodles, prawns and seasonings.
- Close the lid and continue the cooking process.
- When timer reaches the last 3 minutes, add in chives and bean sprouts.
- Close the lid and finish the stir-fry process. Ready to serve.
Get your Smart Air Fryer 2.0 - Buffalo Pro Chef Plus here