All-purpose flour 75g
Tapioca flour 15g
Salt 1/2 tsp
Water 10 tbsp
Spring onion (diced) 2 tbsp
Pork floss 3 tbsp
1. Mix all-purpose flour, tapioca flour and salt.
2. Pour the water into the mix and stir until smooth, add in the diced spring onion and mix well to make a paste for later use.
3. Cut the cheese slices in half and set aside.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat, turn to medium-low heat, pour in the batter, shake the pan to spread the batter evenly, and fry the crust until almost cooked.
5. Add the eggs, and gently stir the egg whites and yolks without breaking the crust.
6. Put the pork floss evenly.
7. Place the cheese slices as shown.
8. Fry until the eggs are cooked and the edges of the omelette are golden brown.
9. Gently roll up the quiche into long strips.
10. Turn to medium heat and fry both sides until golden brown.
11. You can cut the omelette and enjoy it hot.