Before first use
- Enjoy unboxing your first purchase! Make sure to REMOVE all packaging materials, labels, stickers and tags.
- Discard any protective plastic pieces before use. Failure to remove this might create a fire hazard.
- Read all instructions, product manuals, and labels carefully.
- Wash your double pan in mild detergent. Then rinse and pat dry thoroughly with a kitchen towel.
Detach the lid by opening it at a 45 degree angle
- Do not forcefully detach or close the lid.
- Avoid using force when the pan is not in the right position.
Check the silicon gasket
- To ensure the silicon gasket is secured and properly installed, simply press on it while ensuring there are no gaps.
Maintaining the silicon gasket
- Depending on how often you use the pan, It is recommended to change the silicon gasket every 1 to 2 years.
- If smoke leaks from the rims of the pan, it’s an indication to replace it.
- When changing the silicon gasket, you can cut off any excess silicon.
General cooking tips
- Always preheat the pan, aiming between 1 to 2 minutes. This ensures that the pan is evenly heated for better cooking (or should I say, flipping) performance.
- Never start heating the pan at the maximum temperature. Doing so will only deteriorate the quality of the non-stick coating. Instead, heat the pan gradually to your desired temperature.
- For the best cooking results, cook on low to medium heat (you will thank me for that gorgeous sear on your steak!)
- Avoid overheating the pan as it will damage the cookware and the quality of the non-stick coating may begin to deteriorate.
- Avoid leaving an empty pan on high heat.
- Flip with care when handling foods with lots of oil/sauce.
- It is alright to choose not to flip the pan when cooking. (No Double Trouble with the Double Pan!)
- Always clean the oil trap.