1. Before the first use, wash your pan with a mild detergent and then dry it with a kitchen towel.
2. Detach the lid by opening it at a 45-degree angle. Do not forcefully detach or close the lid. Do not use force when the pan is not in the right position.
3. Check to see that the silicone gasket is installed properly. Simply press each part to ensure it is firm without any space underneath. After first use, you can cut off any excess silicone coming out of the gasket.
4. You are required to change the silicone gasket every one to two years, depending on how frequently you use it. Usually, smoke leaking from the side is an indication that it is time for a replacement.
5. You are allowed to preheat the pan, but avoid overexposure to a heat source without food.
6. Apply medium heat at all times for the best result. Food would get moist on low heat. Overheating will damage all non-stick cookware.
7. Clean the oil trap when dirty. With proper heating, juices should not accumulate inside the pan.
8. Flip with care when handling food with a lot of oil or sauce. You may choose not to flip the pan when cooking.