Happycall's replacement silicone strips are made from material which will resist high temperatures and pressure.Users are required to change the silicone gasket every one to two years, depending on how frequently you use it. Usually, smoke leaking from the side is an indication that it is time for a replacement.
- Using a paperclip, pinch and take out the worn silicone.
- Starting from the right, next to the oil drip hole, insert the new silicone gasket inside the hole.
Internal and external certifications
- The pressure baking device acquired the invention patent (Patent No. 03501858)
- Registered the patent in the U.S and Japan
- Silicon packing device that nobody imitate, harmless special silicon is used that passes the FDA test in the U.S.
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.