- Special heat treatment for added strength and corrosion resistance
- Save yourself time with simple cleaning and maintenance
- Dual handles for safe and secure handling before, during and after cooking
- Light-weight for comfortable and effortless cooking
- Compatible with all cooktops including gas, electric, ceramic and induction
- Made with reliable and long-lasting Japanese quality
River LightPREMIUM WOK MADE IN JAPAN
Kiwame uses special heat-treated metal to create the ultimate wok and frying pan.
Special Heat Treatment: By formulating layers of iron nitride and iron oxide on the frying pan’s surface, it makes it highly resistant to rust and incredibly strong and durable.
- Stores lots of heat and fully convey it to food, making for crisp stir-fry and aromatic roasts.
- e oil-conducive surface’s superior friction resistance means it will never get scratched.
- Naturally adds dietary iron to all food prepared with it.
- Incredible rust resistance and low-maintenance requirements make clean up a snap.
- Can be used with all stoves, including 200vIH (electromagnetic cookers).
Country of origin: Japan
Bodyweight: 1.2 kg
Pot Material: Iron (Carbon Steel)
Handle Material: Wood
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.