PREMIUM WOK MADE IN JAPAN
Kiwame uses special heat-treated metal to create the ultimate wok and frying pan.
Special Heat Treatment: By formulating layers of iron nitride and iron oxide on the frying pan’s surface, it makes it highly resistant to rust and incredibly strong and durable.
- Stores lots of heat and fully convey it to food, making for crisp stir-fry and aromatic roasts.
- e oil-conducive surface’s superior friction resistance means it will never get scratched.
- Naturally adds dietary iron to all food prepared with it.
- Incredible rust resistance and low-maintenance requirements make clean up a snap.
- Can be used with all stoves, including 200vIH (electromagnetic cookers).
Before using River Light wok for the first time:
- Wash it with soap.
- Pre-heat the wok on low to medium heat
- Add cooking oil until 1/3 of capacity, and then keep heating on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and drain the oil into an oil pot.
- Wipe the oil with a paper towel all over the interior surface of the wok to make it well-coated.
- Ready to use.
After using River Light wok:
- Use a scrub sponge to wash it with warm water. Do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- When done, rinse the pan off and wipe it dry.
- Season it with a tablespoon of oil before storing it.
- Diameter 33 cm Depth 9.6 cm Bottom diameter 16 cm
- Bodyweight: 1.5 kg
- Pot Material: Iron (Carbon Steel)
- Handle Material: Wood
Country of origin: Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.