- Top-of-the-line titanium construction that is rust, dent, bend and warping resistant
- High heat capabilities to add smoky wok hei flavour to every meal
- Easy cleaning, simply rinse the pan with hot water and dry with a clean towel
- Dual pouring lips for easy transfer of liquids no matter what hand you use
- Even lighter than traditional iron woks for ultimate ease of use and comfort in the kitchen
- Made in Japan according to centuries-old culinary traditions
- Compatible with most cooktops, including gas, electric, and ceramic
This wok is made from Titanium - durable, lightweight, and rust-resistant that makes wok cooking safe and hassle-free. The Titanium variant is 35% lighter than the equivalent-sized Cook Pal Ren Iron wok.
100% made in Japan.
An innovative technology made from the highest quality steel for a superior performing product.
Strong as stainless steel
Excellent thermal conductivity
The Cook-Pal Tai is a new line developed by Yoshikawa Co. and manufactured in Niigata, Japan.
This wok requires seasoning before use.
Diameter: 36cm / 59cm with handle
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.