- Lightweight yet sturdy construction for comfortable and frequent cooking
- Dual pour spouts on either side for easy use whether you're left or right handed
- Easily measure portion sizes with conveniently stamped inner volume markers
- Wood handle gives you a great feeling grip, better weight balance and doesn't get hot
- Made in Japan according to centuries-old culinary traditions
- Hand-dimpled pot for amazing looks and an elegant artisanal touch
- Compatible with all cooktops, including gas, electric, ceramic and induction
The essential item for Japanese cooking: the Yukihira Pot
The Yukihira pot is a fundamental Japanese cooking appliance. It has enjoyed a stable spot not only in professional chef kitchens but also in household cooking from the 700s to the present. The Yukihira continues to hold its place for Japanese people today as a cooking appliance essential to traditional Japanese cooking.
The Yukihira pot, forged from highly durable stainless steel, has a form and feel that is easy to use and ideal for making the perennial favourites of Japanese cuisine such as miso soup and stewed dishes, not to mention the preparation of the all-essential Japanese broth. Experience the Japanese ambiance passed on from days of old with the easy-to-use Yukihira pot.
Easy to use Saucepans for Everyday Cooking. A Yoshikawa Design Product.
The markers enable you to measure quantities and serving portions.
- Made Of Lightweight And High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Stain-Resistant And Easy To Clean
- Dimpled By Hand To Maximise Its Heating Capacity And Heat Retention
- Designed With Two-Sided Pour Spouts For Ambidextrous Use
MADE IN JAPAN
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.