Pork trotters - 2.5 KG (2 to 3 trotters)
Ginger - 250 g (Sliced)
Palm sugar - 100 g
Dried chili - 2 pieces
Chinkiang vinegar - 550 ml
Donghu vinegar - 140 ml
Sweet vinegar - 250 ml
Water - 2 cups (320ml)
Soy sauce - 1 cup (160ml)
Hard boiled egg - 8
Chinkiang Vinegar / Donghu Vinegar / Sweet VinegarMethod:
- Heat up a pot of water and blanch the trotters. Add in some 4 pieces of ginger and Shaoxing wine.
- In Buffalo IH Smart Cooker, pour in sesame oil. Put in ginger when the oil is hot.
- Sauté for a few minutes then put in the pork trotters.
- Pour in all 3 vinegars and all the other ingredients (exclude eggs).
- Choose soup function and set timer to 1.5 hours.
- Place eggs into the pot when cooking is done.
Get Buffalo IH Smart Cooker here: