Stir-fried Beef with Pineapple (With cooking video)
Beef fillet slices 300g
Pineapple pieces 300g
Water 2 tbsp
Green, red, yellow capsicums 1/2 each
Dark soy sauce 2 tsp
Sesame oil 1 tsp
Corn starch 2 tsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Dark soy sauce 1 tbsp
Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
Sugar 1/2 tsp
1. Rinse Beef fillet, cut thin slices and add in water to allow beef to fully absorb the water before adding egg white. Mix well and place in the fridge about 30 minutes.
2. Remove beef slices from fridge and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. Heat up oil in a wok and scald beef in hot oil until about 80% cooked. Remove from oil and drain.
4. Leave a little oil in the wok and fry the capsicum briefly. Add in seasoning and mix well. Add in Pineapple and beef and stir fry over high heat until well mixed.
5. Remove from heat and ready to serve.
Get Buffalo TOROS 36cm Honeycomb Wok with Lid HERE: