- Easy open and close design with a smart yet simple magnetic locking system
- Unique and innovative dual-sided non-stick cooking action for faster and better meals
- Enclosed design locks in moisture and prevents oil splatter from making your kitchen dirty
- Zero spills thanks to durable and carefully designed rubber seals
- Heavy-duty graphene construction for worry-free and frequent use
- Effortless and convenient transition into two separate fry pans for dual cooking
- Detachable so you get two fry pans that pack away as one and save on your storage space
- Compatible with all cooktops including gas, electric, ceramic and induction
It is the very first Double Pan made of Graphene - an innovative material that is impressively thin and strong. It is also the first Happycall Double pan that is detachable but holds its shape, due to its strength from Graphene, making the impossible possible.
- The innovative combination of 11 layers.
- fully protected by Titanium and Graphene layers on both sides.
- One double pan = two frying pans.
- The pan comes in standard and jumbo sizes.
- Happycall technology - guaranteed quality. No spilling.
- Easy to clean on both sides.
- Designed with the safest materials.
- Free of heavy metals and NO environmentally harmful materials .
- PFOA free 0%.
- High heat conductivity.
- Compatible with ALL heat sources.
What is the difference between Synchro and previous models?
Synchro series applies an innovative material -- Graphene -- on the outer layers while using Titanium on the inner layers. All together each Happycall frying pan has 11 layers, with Graphene, Aluminium (97% purity) and Titanium mixed together.
The invention of the Noble Prize material, Graphene, made the detachable design possible thanks to its strong, thin and high heat conductive nature.
Special Graphene Exterior Coating
Touted as a miracle material, the thin and one-atom-thick substance is the lightest, strongest, thinnest material known to man. It is also the best heat and electricity conductor ever discovered.
Graphene's high resistivity allows for durable coatings that do not crack easily and are resistant to water and oil; its excellent electrical and thermal conductivity can be used to make a very strong barrier and contributes to an extraordinary anti-oxidant and scratch-resistant coating.
Premium Class Titanium Coating
Titanium is a lustrous transition metal with low density and high strength. It is even resistant to corrosion in seawater.
Titanium can be alloyed with iron and aluminium to produce strong and lightweight alloys for cookware. It can be widely used for agri-food, medical prostheses, orthopaedic implants and dental implants, which proves its high safety standard for cookware.
Excellent durability and corrosion resistance keep the coating strong when cooking hot, salty and spicy foods.
Internal and external certifications
- Titanium coating tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested
- PFOA tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
|Dimensions||W 290mm L 445mm incl.handle depth 55mm|
|Body material||Aluminium (97% purity), protected by Graphene and Titanium|
|Interior coating||5 layers incl. Titanium layer|
|Exterior coating||6 layers incl. Graphene layer|
|Handle material||Bakelite, strong magnets|
|PFOA||Flawless PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Gas, induction, electric, ceramic and halogen|
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.