- Unique magma-textured coating for both maximum non-stick performance and durability
- Deep dish shape for better volume capacity so you can cook more at one time
- Lightweight and balanced for easy handling and fewer kitchen accidents
- Elegant European design to add a sleek touch to any kitchen
- Easy cleaning with a sponge and warm soapy water after cooking
- Handy compatibility with all cooktops including induction, ceramic, gas and electric
This set contains:
- Noire Frypan 26cm
- Noire Casserole 26cm
The Latest Frying Pans and Woks from Happycall Korea: Noire Series!
- Magma Road: Extreme Non-stick Technology
- 17% deeper & 10% wider
- Premium Titanium Plus coating
- Cook with more convenience
- Simple and classic European design
- 97% or more high-purity material
- Can be used on induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- PFOA / PFOS Free
Titanium coating tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested
PFOA tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
285mm x 508mm x 58mm
|Weight||Light and various different sizes|
|Body material||Aluminium (97% purity), stainless steel and titanium|
|Interior coating||Titanium plus|
|PFOA / PFOS||Flawless PFOA 0% / PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.