- Special nitride thermal treatment for lifetime rust and corrosion and a super tough surface that's 5 times stronger than normal steel
- Oxidisation surface layer treatment ensures that absolutely no coatings come off when using metal utensils and does not require burning off
- Contains micropores which soak up oil and prevent food from burning, making it easier to cook food evenly
- Ergonomic wooden handle that makes the pan easy to grip for safe and secure cooking
- Fast and effortless cleaning, simply rinse the pan with hot water and dry it with a cloth after cooking
- Made in Japan to strict standards, infusing industry-leading technology with centuries-old metalwork traditions
- Compatible with all cooktops including gas, electric, ceramic and induction
100% made in Japan.
An innovative technology made from the highest quality steel for a superior performing product.
|No need for burning off the coating|
The steel surface is not anti-rust coated, different from clear lacquer-finished products.
|Features of special high-temperature thermal-treated steel plate|
When a steel surface is strengthened with special high-temperature thermal treatment, an oxidised layer that is over five times harder than normal steel is
|Hard-to-burn ingredients and rust-resistant|
The oxidized layer on the steel surface has a number of small holes. Oil penetrates
|Extra “steel content” for intake and high-flame cooking ability|
Steel discharged from the frying pan during cooking adds extra steel content to the ingredients. The product can be used with a high flame because it is made of highly-durable steel. As a result, you can fry ingredients in a short time for a crisp texture.
Size:26cm / Inner Dia.x Depth:255x50mm
Weight: Approx.900g / Thickness:1.6mm
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.