- Unique dimpled walls for better heat retention and better non-stick performance
- Even and high heat capabilities to add smoky wok hei flavour to every meal
- Easy cleaning, simply rinse the pan with water and dry with a clean towel
- Carbon steel construction with nitride treatment for ultimate corrosion resistance and strength
- Lightweight with dual handles for easy and comfortable cooking
- Made in Japan according to centuries-old culinary traditions
- Compatible with most cooktops, including gas, electric, and ceramic
Made In Japan
Japanese carbon steel is made with specially heat-treated metal to create a cooking surface that is ready to use. Once the wok is seasoned for five minutes, it can be used right away. The nitriding process makes the cookware highly resistant to rust and extremely durable. The Japanese carbon steel wok is lightweight, strong, and durable. The made-in-Japan quality and the long tradition of making carbon steel wok give customers confidence that the cookware is durable and safe.
The Tsubame-Sanjo area is a well-known metalworking area in Niigata, located in the north of Japan. With the skills of traditional craftsmen inherited from the city, they are able to produce high-quality carbon steel cookware. The hammered style series is one of the great works.
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $89
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $89
All stock is located and sent from Melbourne.
*We offer product exchanges and refunds with no queries or questions asked. For more information and instructions, read our returns and exchanges policy.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair From online; Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.