COOKCELL Stainless Steel Non-stick Hybrid Frypan 32cm
Convex stainless steel dots and non-stick coating on the bottom would not be easily peeled off by metallic kitchen utensils.
Stainless steel and non-stick material have been put into a pattern to be scratch resistant against abrasions.
Not only will it last, and look new longer, it will work as hard in the kitchen as you do.
1. World first frying pan combined non-stick coating and stainless steel.
2. Non-scratch, Non-stick and durable frying pan
3. Works on induction, gas, electric, halogen and ceramic cooktop.
4. Dishwasher safe
5. Oven safe up to 260 degree
6. Scratch resistant against metal utensils
7. PFOA Free non-stick coating
8. Food safe stainless steel SUS304 inside pan.
9. Light and fast heat transfer by aluminium in between stainless 304 and stainless 430 steel.
10. No rivets used therefore nothing protruded inside pan makes cleaning easy
11. Has been in the market since 2007
12. 1 year replacement warranty for material and manufacturing defects only
The non-stick layer could be damaged by high heat similar to other non-stick cookware. Proper heating and maintenance are needed for continued good performance.
Country of Origin: Korean designed. Made in China.
Shipping & Return
FREE shipping in Australia for orders at or over $69
Flat rate shipping of $9.90 for orders under $69
All stock located and sent from Melbourne.
In addition, all products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user, e.g., accidental damage and commercial use.
Steps to take
Fill the Warranty & Repair Fromonline;Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible;If you need to post us the item, we recommended that you keep the original packaging, i.e. boxes, as that will make it easier for us to dispatch a courier to pick up the defective item.
Free Shipping In Australia
When you spend over $69
30 days return
No queries or questions asked.
Buy now pay later
Financing options available.