Kung Pao Chicken
|Dark soy sauce||3 tbsp|
|Oyster sauce||1 tbsp|
|Light soy sauce||5 tbsp|
|Chilli sauce||5 tbsp|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tbsp|
|LP sauce||5 tbsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tsp|
|Chicken (cut into pieces)||1.2 kg|
|Dried chilli (soaked & drained)||10 g|
|Celery (sliced)||80 g|
|Black fungus (soaked)||120 g|
|Carrot (cubed)||100 g|
|Onion (wedged)||100 g|
|Chicken stock powder||Adequate|
1. Mix all ingredients A and set aside.
2. Select “Steam” function, set to 25 minutes and heat the oil in the Smart Cooker. Sauté the dried chilli, onion and garlic until fragrant.
3. Add in chicken and stir well.
4. Put in the fungus, carrot, celery, lemon grass and the sauce from step 1. Mix well.
5. Add in the chicken powder and sesame oil to serve.
Get your IH Smart Cooker HERE